10 best festival beauty products
From a mascara that won’t budge to a shower-in-a-bottle, we've found clever cosmetics that will stand up to rain, sweat and mud over a weekend
Panda eyes, greasy hair and third degree sunburn is usually the look most of us end up rocking on the Sunday after a weekend of hard survival in the great festival outdoors.
But thanks to things like waterproof make-up, multipurpose balms and cleansing products that don’t require a muddy trip to the showers, that needn’t be the case. Here are the hero products we’ll be packing this year.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
If ever there was a range to keep skin super-clear , despite the copious booze consumption, tent humidity and abundant dirt, it’s Murad. Though not the cheapest face wipes on the market, they are by far the most effective. Other huge stars include the BareMinerals facial powder sunscreen, which eliminates any chance of your face looking like a polar oil slick. And for brilliant colour that lasts all day, opt for Cargo’s waterproof blusher in Ibiza, and Topshop’s two-tone summer collection shadows.
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Bollywood actress Veena Malik sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy after appearing in mock TV wedding scene
- 1 'Kidnapped boy may have been abused and murdered by VIP paedophile ring,' say police
- 2 Ridley Scott on Exodus, Gods and Kings casting: 'I'm not going to get it financed if my lead actor is Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such'
- 3 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 4 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 5 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school