9 best midi rings
Mix up your jewellery choices this summer with this season hottest accessory
Wednesday 18 June 2014
Midi rings are the latest trend to be hitting the high street –these smaller rings are designed to be worn just above the knuckle.
Whether it’s a statement piece you're after, such as Boticca’s silver swan ring, or a stackable set like Dorothy Perkins’ sweet pastel butterfly collection, we’ve scoped out out a selection of pretty, cool and affordable pieces.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest Buys
If you want something subtle, we reckon you can’t beat Bon Bon Bijou’s great-value Star Midi Ring. Or for anyone after a ring to stand out, we like Maria Francesca Pepe’s summery enamel flower number. For a cheaper alternative, Topshop’s one makes a nice vintage-style accessory.
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more