9 best midi rings
Mix up your jewellery choices this summer with this season hottest accessory
Wednesday 18 June 2014
Midi rings are the latest trend to be hitting the high street –these smaller rings are designed to be worn just above the knuckle.
Whether it’s a statement piece you're after, such as Boticca’s silver swan ring, or a stackable set like Dorothy Perkins’ sweet pastel butterfly collection, we’ve scoped out out a selection of pretty, cool and affordable pieces.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest Buys
If you want something subtle, we reckon you can’t beat Bon Bon Bijou’s great-value Star Midi Ring. Or for anyone after a ring to stand out, we like Maria Francesca Pepe’s summery enamel flower number. For a cheaper alternative, Topshop’s one makes a nice vintage-style accessory.
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Snoop Dogg on why he doesn't regret displaying misogyny towards women