9 best midi rings
Mix up your jewellery choices this summer with this season hottest accessory
Wednesday 18 June 2014
Midi rings are the latest trend to be hitting the high street –these smaller rings are designed to be worn just above the knuckle.
Whether it’s a statement piece you're after, such as Boticca’s silver swan ring, or a stackable set like Dorothy Perkins’ sweet pastel butterfly collection, we’ve scoped out out a selection of pretty, cool and affordable pieces.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest Buys
If you want something subtle, we reckon you can’t beat Bon Bon Bijou’s great-value Star Midi Ring. Or for anyone after a ring to stand out, we like Maria Francesca Pepe’s summery enamel flower number. For a cheaper alternative, Topshop’s one makes a nice vintage-style accessory.
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
- 1 Isis propaganda video shows 25 Syrian soldiers executed by teenage militants in Palmyra
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 Right to die: Belgian doctors rule depressed 24-year-old woman has right to end her life
- 4 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
- 5 German man found living with 300 rats in tiny apartment