9 best midi rings
Mix up your jewellery choices this summer with this season hottest accessory
Wednesday 18 June 2014
Midi rings are the latest trend to be hitting the high street –these smaller rings are designed to be worn just above the knuckle.
Whether it’s a statement piece you're after, such as Boticca’s silver swan ring, or a stackable set like Dorothy Perkins’ sweet pastel butterfly collection, we’ve scoped out out a selection of pretty, cool and affordable pieces.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest Buys
If you want something subtle, we reckon you can’t beat Bon Bon Bijou’s great-value Star Midi Ring. Or for anyone after a ring to stand out, we like Maria Francesca Pepe’s summery enamel flower number. For a cheaper alternative, Topshop’s one makes a nice vintage-style accessory.
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 Three-year-old ultra-Orthodox Jewish children told 'the non-Jews' are 'evil' in worksheet produced by London school
- 2 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 3 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 4 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 5 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis