9 best midi rings
Mix up your jewellery choices this summer with this season hottest accessory
Wednesday 18 June 2014
Midi rings are the latest trend to be hitting the high street –these smaller rings are designed to be worn just above the knuckle.
Whether it’s a statement piece you're after, such as Boticca’s silver swan ring, or a stackable set like Dorothy Perkins’ sweet pastel butterfly collection, we’ve scoped out out a selection of pretty, cool and affordable pieces.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest Buys
If you want something subtle, we reckon you can’t beat Bon Bon Bijou’s great-value Star Midi Ring. Or for anyone after a ring to stand out, we like Maria Francesca Pepe’s summery enamel flower number. For a cheaper alternative, Topshop’s one makes a nice vintage-style accessory.
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: SNP and its activists 'openly racist' towards the English, Farage says
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
- 1 Which country would be hardest to invade?
- 2 The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
- 3 Indonesia executions: Death row British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford will refuse to wear a blindfold when she faces firing squad
- 4 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 5 Royal baby girl born: Duchess of Cambridge's second child will be a princess thanks to Queen