10 best non-alcoholic drinks for summer
From refreshing pick-me-ups to cocktail substitutes, these booze-free drinks are perfectly suited to al fresco thirst-quenching
We've tried and tested non-boozy drinks for al fresco parties and picnics in the sun. There are healthy, natural juices like V-Fusion’s blends packed full of vitamins, refreshing fruity fizzes and chilled dairy treats such as Shaken Udder’s tasty milkshakes. Keep well-hydrated this summer with our selection.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
To impress party guests with a booze-free substitute this summer, choose Belvoir Fruit Farms’ classy, sparkling Elderflower and Rose Pressé. For the most exciting fresh flavours this summer, opt for Little Miracles. Or a unique, good-value mixer, our pick’s Qcumber.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
£23m Birmingham cycle scheme is attacked by Tory councillor for not catering to the elderly
Salmond accused of laughing off national debt with ‘what are they going to do: invade?’ joke
- 1 British tourists 'murdered' in Thailand: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Vivienne Westwood says 'Yes' to Scottish Independence by declaring: 'I hate England'
- 3 Welcome to Cameroon, where drinking Baileys can lead to imprisonment
- 4 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 5 Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article