Easy eating: 10 best ready-made soups
For a quick and warming lunch or simple supper, try one of these delicious soups
When you need a tasty but lighter meal in a hurry, a bowl of soup is just the thing. And while we’re big fans of making our own, there are a huge variety of innovative and interesting flavour combos out there.
From a new twist on an old favourite like Heinz Cream of Tomato with a Kick of Chilli to combinations we didn’t realise were missing from our lives, like Glorious! West African Chicken and Peanut, we’ve scoured the shelves for the tastiest.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Verdict: The Pate Cawl Nain Soup from Patchwork is filling and very tasty but for decadence, go for Tideford’s Smoked Haddock Chowder with Organic Leeks & Peas. For a light lunch this spring, New Covent Garden’s Skinny Goan Chicken and Lentils makes a delicious, guilt-free bowl.
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
- 1 Israel-Gaza conflict: 'When Genocide is Permissible' article removed from The Times of Israel website
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >