Easy eating: 10 best ready-made soups
For a quick and warming lunch or simple supper, try one of these delicious soups
When you need a tasty but lighter meal in a hurry, a bowl of soup is just the thing. And while we’re big fans of making our own, there are a huge variety of innovative and interesting flavour combos out there.
From a new twist on an old favourite like Heinz Cream of Tomato with a Kick of Chilli to combinations we didn’t realise were missing from our lives, like Glorious! West African Chicken and Peanut, we’ve scoured the shelves for the tastiest.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Verdict: The Pate Cawl Nain Soup from Patchwork is filling and very tasty but for decadence, go for Tideford’s Smoked Haddock Chowder with Organic Leeks & Peas. For a light lunch this spring, New Covent Garden’s Skinny Goan Chicken and Lentils makes a delicious, guilt-free bowl.
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Argentina may change its capital city from Buenos Aires, says president
- 4 The 3D-printed key that can unlock anything
- 5 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- < Previous
- Next >