10 best over-ear headphones
Listen to your favourite tracks with this selection, offering everything from lambskin earmuffs to stainless steel
Wednesday 30 July 2014
From Skullcandy cans that vibrate your skull, to headphones that look like they should come with a racing car from the 1950s, we've tried and tested the latest and best over-ear headphones around and narrowed it down to this top 10.
Whatever your style, from Denon to Bower & Wilkins, there will be something here to please your ears.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The Parrot Zik are slim enough to not be obtrusive as well providing top-notch sound quality. But if you fancy something on more of a budget the Skullcandy Crushers are innovative and cool.
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers