10 best over-ear headphones
Listen to your favourite tracks with this selection, offering everything from lambskin earmuffs to stainless steel
Wednesday 30 July 2014
From Skullcandy cans that vibrate your skull, to headphones that look like they should come with a racing car from the 1950s, we've tried and tested the latest and best over-ear headphones around and narrowed it down to this top 10.
Whatever your style, from Denon to Bower & Wilkins, there will be something here to please your ears.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The Parrot Zik are slim enough to not be obtrusive as well providing top-notch sound quality. But if you fancy something on more of a budget the Skullcandy Crushers are innovative and cool.
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Aqsa Mahmood branded a 'disgrace' by her parents after claims she recruited three UK girls flying to Middle East
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
- 1 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 2 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 3 What color is The Dress, white and gold or blue and black? An eyewitness gives a definitive answer
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Fearne Cotton quits Radio 1 after ten years for 'family and new adventures'