10 best over-ear headphones
Listen to your favourite tracks with this selection, offering everything from lambskin earmuffs to stainless steel
Wednesday 30 July 2014
From Skullcandy cans that vibrate your skull, to headphones that look like they should come with a racing car from the 1950s, we've tried and tested the latest and best over-ear headphones around and narrowed it down to this top 10.
Whatever your style, from Denon to Bower & Wilkins, there will be something here to please your ears.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The Parrot Zik are slim enough to not be obtrusive as well providing top-notch sound quality. But if you fancy something on more of a budget the Skullcandy Crushers are innovative and cool.
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Jose Manuel Barroso warns David Cameron against making 'historic mistake' over immigration reforms
- 1 Salisbury ranked seventh-best city in the world to visit in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2015
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters