Good times: 10 best wall clocks
Don’t forget to put your clocks forward this Sunday. We’ve rounded up the best timepieces to say a stylish hello to British Summertime
British Summertime is finally here, well in a formal sense at least (sun, please come out to play). We reckon there’s no better excuse to invest in a new clock to put on the wall.
We’ve found our favourites; from Wilko’s bright little Daisy one to Vyconic’s strikingly different wheel clock, we hope there’s something for every space at budget.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a classic, large clock that will look just as striking on the wall ten years from now, Newgate’s pieces are worth the money. If you’re on a budget but want a timepiece that will get guests talking (and you’re prepared to do a bit of the work), try the Big Ben Sticker Clock. With its large numerals, Laura Ashley’s pretty Geranium Clock is a good bet for anyone who finds little numbers hard to see.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- 1 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 HSBC closes bank accounts belonging to Muslim clients in the UK
- < Previous
- Next >