Good times: 10 best wall clocks
Don’t forget to put your clocks forward this Sunday. We’ve rounded up the best timepieces to say a stylish hello to British Summertime
British Summertime is finally here, well in a formal sense at least (sun, please come out to play). We reckon there’s no better excuse to invest in a new clock to put on the wall.
We’ve found our favourites; from Wilko’s bright little Daisy one to Vyconic’s strikingly different wheel clock, we hope there’s something for every space at budget.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a classic, large clock that will look just as striking on the wall ten years from now, Newgate’s pieces are worth the money. If you’re on a budget but want a timepiece that will get guests talking (and you’re prepared to do a bit of the work), try the Big Ben Sticker Clock. With its large numerals, Laura Ashley’s pretty Geranium Clock is a good bet for anyone who finds little numbers hard to see.
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Jeremy Corbyn: Tony Blair could face war crimes trial over 'illegal Iraq invasion'
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
- 1 Malaysia issues arrest warrant for Gordon Brown’s sister-in-law after she publishes stories on leader Najib Razak's financial affairs
- 2 Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
- 3 Natalia Molchanova: World's most successful free-diver missing and feared dead after disappearing in Mediterranean
- 4 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims