Good times: 10 best wall clocks
Don’t forget to put your clocks forward this Sunday. We’ve rounded up the best timepieces to say a stylish hello to British Summertime
British Summertime is finally here, well in a formal sense at least (sun, please come out to play). We reckon there’s no better excuse to invest in a new clock to put on the wall.
We’ve found our favourites; from Wilko’s bright little Daisy one to Vyconic’s strikingly different wheel clock, we hope there’s something for every space at budget.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a classic, large clock that will look just as striking on the wall ten years from now, Newgate’s pieces are worth the money. If you’re on a budget but want a timepiece that will get guests talking (and you’re prepared to do a bit of the work), try the Big Ben Sticker Clock. With its large numerals, Laura Ashley’s pretty Geranium Clock is a good bet for anyone who finds little numbers hard to see.
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are
Poppy Appeal 2014: This is why I won't be wearing a red poppy this year
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Axe wielding man shot dead after attacking four New York policemen on busy street
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 5 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo