Good times: 10 best wall clocks
Don’t forget to put your clocks forward this Sunday. We’ve rounded up the best timepieces to say a stylish hello to British Summertime
British Summertime is finally here, well in a formal sense at least (sun, please come out to play). We reckon there’s no better excuse to invest in a new clock to put on the wall.
We’ve found our favourites; from Wilko’s bright little Daisy one to Vyconic’s strikingly different wheel clock, we hope there’s something for every space at budget.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a classic, large clock that will look just as striking on the wall ten years from now, Newgate’s pieces are worth the money. If you’re on a budget but want a timepiece that will get guests talking (and you’re prepared to do a bit of the work), try the Big Ben Sticker Clock. With its large numerals, Laura Ashley’s pretty Geranium Clock is a good bet for anyone who finds little numbers hard to see.
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
- 1 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 2 Nick Kyrgios calls former Olympian Dawn Fraser a 'blatant racist' after she tells Wimbledon star to 'go back where their parents came from'
- 3 World learns of app that shows you who unfriended you on Facebook, app promptly crashes
- 4 Chris Moyles reportedly set to make radio comeback with new breakfast show on XFM
- 5 The Greece debt crisis explained in less than 100 words