Kanye West proved the haters wrong with a storming headline set at Worthy Farm last night and now it's up to legendary rockers The Who to close the festival in style.
Patti Smith and FKA twigs are among the women getting Somerset on their feet this Sunday while Lionel Richie will fill the slot taken by Dolly Parton last year. Will he draw the same massive crowd that the "9 to 5" singer did?
-Lionel Richie proved himself the anti-Kanye
-What happened with Patti Smith invited the Dalai Lama onstage
- The Dalai Lama brands Middle East violence 'unthinkable' during historic first appearance at Glastonbury- How Kanye West proved the haters wrong to win over Worthy Farm
- Kanye West is being an egomaniac before even performing
- Burt Bacharach proves the oldies really are the goodies
- Kanye West finally responds to the petition against his booking
- Jamie Merrill ventures to the infamous Beat Hotel - here's what he made of it
- Bets are already being taken for how long Kanye West's on stage rant will be on Saturday night
- Sun forecast for Saturday after rain on Friday night
- Florence and the Machine really put on a show
- The Libertines prove they still have it in surprise performance
- Stephen Hawking and Azealia Banks cancel Glastonbury appearances
Please allow a moment for the liveblog to load...
Register for free to continue reading
Registration is a free and easy way to support our truly independent journalism
By registering, you will also enjoy limited access to Premium articles, exclusive newsletters, commenting, and virtual events with our leading journalists
Already have an account? sign in
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies