Write up: 10 best letter writing sets
There’s never been a better time than the present to get back into letter writing as national stationery week approaches. Although we communicate with each other more than ever before, unlike our grandparents - or even parents - our emails are unlikely to be loving preserved as their letters have been.
These sets will inspire you to get writing again. For the young there's nothing better than Not On the High Street's Children's Motif paper to help them into their first letters, while Simple Things writing set from the Green Gables is a treat for the eye.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Present and correct’s letter set was the best of the bunch. The unusual envelopes are study and the square ruled paper was excellent to write on. For those among you hankering after a more classic touch, the Julie Bell Writing kit from John Lewis was a close second, given the good quality finish.
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
- 1 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 2 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 3 Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson criticised for beer tweet
- 4 Woman blinded as a child can see again after hitting her head on a coffee table
- 5 The bubble bursts for Sodastream