Write up: 10 best letter writing sets
There’s never been a better time than the present to get back into letter writing as national stationery week approaches. Although we communicate with each other more than ever before, unlike our grandparents - or even parents - our emails are unlikely to be loving preserved as their letters have been.
These sets will inspire you to get writing again. For the young there's nothing better than Not On the High Street's Children's Motif paper to help them into their first letters, while Simple Things writing set from the Green Gables is a treat for the eye.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Present and correct’s letter set was the best of the bunch. The unusual envelopes are study and the square ruled paper was excellent to write on. For those among you hankering after a more classic touch, the Julie Bell Writing kit from John Lewis was a close second, given the good quality finish.
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Muslims pre-date Columbus in discovering America,' says Turkish president Erdogan
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Former Tory PM Sir John Major says 'we would not have an NHS without migrants'
G20 summit: David Cameron warns Vladimir Putin that Russia's relationship with the West is at a 'fork in the road' over Ukraine
- 1 'Not suppost to cry': 9-year-old lists the worst things about being a boy
- 2 Lee Evans announces his retirement from comedy on The Jonathan Ross Show
- 3 Iggy Azalea responds to Eminem rape lyrics: 'I'm bored of old men threatening young women'
- 4 These grandmas smoking weed for the first time are wonderful
- 5 Pastafarian former porn star Asia Lemmon allowed to wear colander in driving licence photo