Father's Day 2014: Best last-minute gifts
No time to traipse around the shops before Sunday? No problem, here's a selection of presents you can buy online and have them ready to give come the 15th
Wednesday 11 June 2014
If you haven't got hours to spend shopping in time for Father’s Day this year, fear not. We have rounded up the best gifts that you can buy online, either with free next day delivery, where there’s no delivery required or gifts with a free handy click-and-collect option for the next or same day.
From Holler Harton’s chic black watch to Hotel Chocolat’s Tasting Club Subscription for food-loving dads, we have the best options for fathers of all ages and within all budgets.
You’ll be hard pushed to find a dad who won’t appreciate a Spotify Premium Subscription, even if he doesn’t understand what it is when you give it to him. Providing all his favourite tracks on tap, he will be in music heaven in no time. We also like the BOSS Bud Leather Belt – a grand opportunity to get your own back on any dad that has a history of telling his offspring to pull up their trousers.
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
Tunisia beach attack: How can British Muslims respond to the latest outrages?
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Iain Duncan Smith's expenses credit card is suspended after he runs up £1,000 debt to taxpayer
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 French woman dies in freak bungee jumping accident
- 5 Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck to divorce and end their 10-year marriage