Chris Hadfield, the singing astronaut and former commander of the International Space Station, has taken on a role as cultural ambassador for Ireland.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 24 July 2009
Major Tom, David Bowie's first musical alter ego, shot to fame in "Space Oddity".
Friday 30 January 2009
"'Tonight' is an exciting record for what it could potentially spell for Franz Ferdinand's future – from here, you could easily imagine the band further exploring electro-house productions, or stripping their sound down and making a folk record, or delving into tropical laptop-tronic pop." - http://www.pitchforkmedia.com
Thursday 22 January 2009
Sunday 28 May 2006
Tuesday 23 May 2006
Tuesday 18 October 2005
Thursday 18 August 2005
Wednesday 10 August 2005
Wednesday 13 July 2005
Friday 10 June 2005
Thursday 05 May 2005
Friday 31 December 2004
Monday 29 November 2004
Friday 19 November 2004
Friday 06 August 2004
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 3 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 4 Motorists taunt suicidal woman on bridge and tell her to 'get on with it'
- 5 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office