Pucker up: 10 best lipglosses
Put the finishing touches to your look with one of these gorgeous glosses
Monday 17 February 2014
Nothing adds glamour faster than a slick of lipgloss. And it’s lower maintenance than lippy. We’ve tried a range so you don’t have to; from Bourjois perennial best seller, 3D Effet, to the luxurious Terry's Gloss Terrybly Shine – a treat to save ‘til payday.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
No matter how many glosses land on my desk, I always go back to a Lancome Juicy Tube. Coming a very close second is the Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss for its lightweight non-sticky feeling, and for pure plumping and glossy glamour, Kiko Unlimited Lipgloss is a winner.
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Martha Stewart accuses Snoop Dogg of 'smoking for four hours' during Justin Bieber Roast
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 5 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet