Pucker up: 10 best lipglosses
Put the finishing touches to your look with one of these gorgeous glosses
Monday 17 February 2014
Nothing adds glamour faster than a slick of lipgloss. And it’s lower maintenance than lippy. We’ve tried a range so you don’t have to; from Bourjois perennial best seller, 3D Effet, to the luxurious Terry's Gloss Terrybly Shine – a treat to save ‘til payday.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
No matter how many glosses land on my desk, I always go back to a Lancome Juicy Tube. Coming a very close second is the Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss for its lightweight non-sticky feeling, and for pure plumping and glossy glamour, Kiko Unlimited Lipgloss is a winner.
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
- 2 Ebola virus: It's ripped through towns – now the deadliest ever outbreak of the virus is heading for Africa's teeming cities
- 3 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- < Previous
- Next >