Pucker up: 10 best lipglosses
Put the finishing touches to your look with one of these gorgeous glosses
Monday 17 February 2014
Nothing adds glamour faster than a slick of lipgloss. And it’s lower maintenance than lippy. We’ve tried a range so you don’t have to; from Bourjois perennial best seller, 3D Effet, to the luxurious Terry's Gloss Terrybly Shine – a treat to save ‘til payday.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
No matter how many glosses land on my desk, I always go back to a Lancome Juicy Tube. Coming a very close second is the Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss for its lightweight non-sticky feeling, and for pure plumping and glossy glamour, Kiko Unlimited Lipgloss is a winner.
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
- 1 Scientists create transparent mouse complete with see-through organs
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 Amazonian Indian tribe filmed making contact with Brazil village in rare video footage
- < Previous
- Next >