Pucker up: 10 best lipglosses
Put the finishing touches to your look with one of these gorgeous glosses
Monday 17 February 2014
Nothing adds glamour faster than a slick of lipgloss. And it’s lower maintenance than lippy. We’ve tried a range so you don’t have to; from Bourjois perennial best seller, 3D Effet, to the luxurious Terry's Gloss Terrybly Shine – a treat to save ‘til payday.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
No matter how many glosses land on my desk, I always go back to a Lancome Juicy Tube. Coming a very close second is the Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss for its lightweight non-sticky feeling, and for pure plumping and glossy glamour, Kiko Unlimited Lipgloss is a winner.
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 The awkward moment Sarah Palin raised $25,000 for Hillary Clinton's election campaign
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope