Last night's Horizon (BBC2) pitted the two best food types against each other in "Sugar vs Fat", a battle which – as I flounce towards a chubby middle age – I'm calling as a score draw. They're both brilliant.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 03 December 2004
Sunday 20 July 2003
Sunday 01 June 2003
Sunday 25 May 2003
Wednesday 02 April 2003
Saturday 30 November 2002
Tuesday 04 June 2002
Tuesday 21 May 2002
Friday 17 March 2000
Thursday 18 November 1999
Friday 05 November 1999
Sunday 20 June 1999
Wednesday 12 May 1999
Saturday 10 October 1998
Friday 18 September 1998
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Benefits 'smart cards' plan revealed by Iain Duncan Smith to stop claimants spending welfare money on alcohol
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered...
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'