Reducing the number of foreign students runs directly against the UK's best interests
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 12 February 2008
They've been busy as the proverbial bees in Bulgaria, as this picture of a dimly lit vigil shows. If you look closely at the jars amid the candles at this church 60 miles south of the country's capital, Sofia, you'll see they contain something rather sweet. It's the town's honey harvest, and it is the focus of a religious festival that pays homage to the hardest-working of insects.
Saturday 26 January 2008
Bad news for those with a sweet tooth. British honey may be in short supply in some parts of the country this year after a very poor honey harvest in 2007.
Tuesday 01 May 2007
I am a 32-year-old woman and sometimes I feel dizzy after eating. It lasts for 45-60 minutes. Do you have any idea why this would happen?
Monday 17 April 2006
Friday 04 November 2005
Thursday 28 July 2005
Wednesday 22 June 2005
Saturday 12 March 2005
Saturday 26 February 2005
Saturday 04 December 2004
Friday 03 December 2004
- 1 Top PR exec Justine Sacco under fire for sending racist tweet before flying to Africa
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 The publisher who played with fire: the battle for control of Larsson's £30m legacy
- 5 Police seize possessions of rough sleepers in crackdown on homelessness