Easter 2014: Best eggs for children
With Easter less than a month away, we've rounded up a dozen Easter eggs that are sure to get your children's seal of approval
Thursday 27 March 2014
Although some supermarkets have been selling Easter eggs for months, there are still a few weeks to wait before our favourite bunny comes knocking.
To help busy parents out, we've put together a selection of great Easter eggs for kids, ranging from Sainsbury's cheap and cheerful rainbow buttons egg to Hotel Chocolat's seriously decadent caramel Splat egg.
So whether you're buying for toddlers or teenagers, you'll find something to put a smile on their face on Easter morning - as long as you don't eat them first.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The IndyBest team would be happy with any of these tasty treats, but none more so than Lick the Spoon's Chocolate Pixel egg - it's a fun design and a little bit different to other offerings out there.
Nestlé's Caramel Collection wins on the value front, while the Mopec felt sheep bag from Selfridges is a good investment for future Easter egg hunts.
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
- 1 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 2 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 3 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 4 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 5 UK weather: Britain braced for snow to replace sun as arctic air mass moves in