Easter 2014: Best eggs for children
With Easter less than a month away, we've rounded up a dozen Easter eggs that are sure to get your children's seal of approval
Thursday 27 March 2014
Although some supermarkets have been selling Easter eggs for months, there are still a few weeks to wait before our favourite bunny comes knocking.
To help busy parents out, we've put together a selection of great Easter eggs for kids, ranging from Sainsbury's cheap and cheerful rainbow buttons egg to Hotel Chocolat's seriously decadent caramel Splat egg.
So whether you're buying for toddlers or teenagers, you'll find something to put a smile on their face on Easter morning - as long as you don't eat them first.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The IndyBest team would be happy with any of these tasty treats, but none more so than Lick the Spoon's Chocolate Pixel egg - it's a fun design and a little bit different to other offerings out there.
Nestlé's Caramel Collection wins on the value front, while the Mopec felt sheep bag from Selfridges is a good investment for future Easter egg hunts.
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
- 1 Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for beauty pageant
- 2 Crystal Palace next manager latest: Palace consider Ally McCoist - EXCLUSIVE
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 5 Tim Sherwood column: 'It started as a three-horse race but turned into the Grand National'