10 best high chairs
Keep family mealtimes harmonious with somewhere safe and practical for baby to sit
Monday 25 August 2014
There’s more to buying a highchair than you might think, with a growing number of types and price ranges available.
Whilst some, such as the Stokke Tripp Trapp, are suitable from birth, others like the Joie Mimzy Snacker, can be used only when your baby reaches around six-months. Similarly, they last for differing periods, with highchairs including Evonmove Nomi seeing right through to the teen years, while the Mothercare High T will last until your child reaches around three-years-old.
Above all, our advice is to prioritise these five aspects – ease of cleaning, child comfort, ease of storage, stability and whether you can get kids in and out simply.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The Chicco Pocket Lunch is fabulous for mums on the move, while the ickle bubba Orb is hard to beat when it comes to a combination of style and practicality.
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 The awkward moment Sarah Palin raised $25,000 for Hillary Clinton's election campaign
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope