10 best high chairs
Keep family mealtimes harmonious with somewhere safe and practical for baby to sit
Monday 25 August 2014
There’s more to buying a highchair than you might think, with a growing number of types and price ranges available.
Whilst some, such as the Stokke Tripp Trapp, are suitable from birth, others like the Joie Mimzy Snacker, can be used only when your baby reaches around six-months. Similarly, they last for differing periods, with highchairs including Evonmove Nomi seeing right through to the teen years, while the Mothercare High T will last until your child reaches around three-years-old.
Above all, our advice is to prioritise these five aspects – ease of cleaning, child comfort, ease of storage, stability and whether you can get kids in and out simply.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The Chicco Pocket Lunch is fabulous for mums on the move, while the ickle bubba Orb is hard to beat when it comes to a combination of style and practicality.
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Labour Party conference: Ed Balls to set out plan to freeze child benefit to balance books
- 1 Cyclist in Russia narrowly misses being hit by car and lorry
- 2 Y-40 Deep Joy: This is the world's deepest swimming pool
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Syria air strikes: President Obama undergoes Damascene conversion as Isis forces America to change tack
- 5 Pink Floyd new album: Band unveil cover art for first record in 20 years