The best Christmas gifts for the teen queen
Friday 30 November 2012
Main image: sunglasses, £150, Henry Holland; watermelon necklace, £85, Browns; frame, £5, John Lewis
1. Mini crystal earrings by Mawi, £29.95, CultureLabel
2. Arm warmers, £42.50, Donna Wilson
3. Cat mug by Chrissie Abbott, £20, CultureLabel
4. 'Katie' coin purse by Marc by Marc Jacobs, £60, Selfridges
5. Nike X Liberty Blazer high top trainers, £85, Liberty
6. Ryan Gosling colouring-in book, £7.50, CultureLabel
7. Beaded bra top, £40, Topshop
8. Sound jar, £14.95, Prezzy Box
9. Printed coin purse, £15, CultureLabel
10. Bespoke bike, £269, Mango Bikes
11. 'Jack Whitehall Live' DVD, £13, Amazon
12. 'Dotty Bunny' hair elastic by Katie Hillier, £34, 3939
13. 'Popper' mini hot water bottles by Deryn Relph, £18 each, Seek and Adore
14. 'I can only please one person…' framed print, £18, Rockett St George
15. Zatchels silver metallic barrel bag, £48, Liberty
16. '6.17am' watch, £26, CultureLabel
17. Hair elastic, £4.99, H&M
18. Spectrum DAB/FM radio, £29.95, John Lewis
19. Camera purse, £7.50, V&A Shop
20. Angle & Curve MKII headphones, £65, Liberty
21. 'Co-ord galactic' blazer, £68, Topshop
Life & Style blogs
The mother who never gave up on her child abused by the Oxford child sex ring
Britain scrapes into top 25 countries in the world to be a mother in Save the Children report
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
The 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world revealed
Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
- 2 Italian police 'reveal' what Jesus looked like as a young boy
- 3 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 4 University student in court for allegedly covering housemates' food in window cleaner and spit
- 5 Ryan Gosling posts tribute to 'Ryan Gosling Won't Eat His Cereal' creator Ryan McHenry
£13676.46 - £16411.61 per annum + OTE: SThree: SThree Trainee Recruitment Cons...
£18000 - £22000 per annum + training: Ashdown Group: Business and Marketing Gr...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Are you great at building rela...
£20000 - £22000 per annum + excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Application Sup...