The best Christmas gifts for the teen queen
Friday 30 November 2012
Main image: sunglasses, £150, Henry Holland; watermelon necklace, £85, Browns; frame, £5, John Lewis
1. Mini crystal earrings by Mawi, £29.95, CultureLabel
2. Arm warmers, £42.50, Donna Wilson
3. Cat mug by Chrissie Abbott, £20, CultureLabel
4. 'Katie' coin purse by Marc by Marc Jacobs, £60, Selfridges
5. Nike X Liberty Blazer high top trainers, £85, Liberty
6. Ryan Gosling colouring-in book, £7.50, CultureLabel
7. Beaded bra top, £40, Topshop
8. Sound jar, £14.95, Prezzy Box
9. Printed coin purse, £15, CultureLabel
10. Bespoke bike, £269, Mango Bikes
11. 'Jack Whitehall Live' DVD, £13, Amazon
12. 'Dotty Bunny' hair elastic by Katie Hillier, £34, 3939
13. 'Popper' mini hot water bottles by Deryn Relph, £18 each, Seek and Adore
14. 'I can only please one person…' framed print, £18, Rockett St George
15. Zatchels silver metallic barrel bag, £48, Liberty
16. '6.17am' watch, £26, CultureLabel
17. Hair elastic, £4.99, H&M
18. Spectrum DAB/FM radio, £29.95, John Lewis
19. Camera purse, £7.50, V&A Shop
20. Angle & Curve MKII headphones, £65, Liberty
21. 'Co-ord galactic' blazer, £68, Topshop
Life & Style blogs
Melanoma rates in the UK are up five times on the 1970s
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
How dementia is changing me: My battle with an ever-shifting identity
The 10 Best kitchen knives
It’s a pizza! And a cake!! What’s not to like? (The calories)
- 1 Disabled people are trapped in assessment 'nightmare' by PIP benefits regime, says Dr Stephen Duckworth
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Queen turns 88: David Bailey captures another side of the Queen in birthday portrait
- 4 Loch Ness Monster found on Apple Maps?
- 5 Criminals ‘using unmanned drones and infrared cameras to find illegal cannabis farms’ – and then steal from the growers
£130 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Ilford: Secondary Geography Teacher Lo...
£55 - £70 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: Are you a dynamic and energeti...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Group: SEN TAs, LSAs and Support Workers needed...
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: The Sheffield office of this...