Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 03 July 2009
First published in 1999, this classic account of running a farm in a remote region south of Granada kick-started a wave of travel writing celebrating the joys of the good life abroad. Such was the copycat effect that his publishers were forced to initiate a new slush pile known as the "Frutibowl".
Saturday 20 June 2009
Monday 01 June 2009
Work: Food writer for the Mail on Sunday, Tatler and now GQ.
Monday 01 June 2009
All's Well That Ends Well, NT Olivier, London<br/>When the Rain Stops Falling, Almeida, London<br/>Aunt Dan and Lemon, Royal Court Downstairs, London
Sunday 31 May 2009
Sunday 17 May 2009
Sunday 03 May 2009
Thursday 09 April 2009
Sunday 22 March 2009
Thursday 19 March 2009
Sunday 22 February 2009
Saturday 07 February 2009
Sunday 25 January 2009
Jams are easy to make, and give you a great sense of satisfaction as you do so. They make lovely gifts for friends, too – there is something so nice about being given something home-made and it is also a good way to eat some of your favourite fruits when they are no longer in season.
Sunday 18 January 2009
Sunday 11 January 2009
In defence of liberal democracy
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: SNP suspends two members for disrupting Labour rally
- 1 If I were Prime Minister: I'd give tax cuts to the rich, keep Trident, and get my football team wrong
- 2 Italian police 'reveal' what Jesus looked like as a young boy
- 3 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 4 University student in court for allegedly covering housemates' food in window cleaner and spit
- 5 Ryan Gosling posts tribute to 'Ryan Gosling Won't Eat His Cereal' creator Ryan McHenry