Love it: 10 best Valentine's Day gifts for him and her
If you're looking for something special for 14 February, why not try one of these elegant gifts? Or just treat yourself
With so many garish pinks and reds about at this time of year, it’s easy to have a last-minute taste bypass when you’re picking out a Valentine’s Day gift. To help, we’ve chosen some special, fun and romantic pressies to show you care – without going OTT.
From the arty Scribbler The Book of Hearts to Neom’s limited edition Love candle, we hope these gifts will make someone you love’s day
Click on the gallery below to see the IndyBest buys
If you’ve got a football fan in your life, we reckon you can’t go wrong with Savile Rouge’s stylish cashmere scarves. Starfish’s Personalised Heart Chalkboard lets you put an individual stamp on a thoughtful pressie that won’t make too much of a dent in your wallet. And for the bloke who doesn’t take Valentine’s Day – or himself – too seriously, check out Joules’ range of pants.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'
- < Previous
- Next >