Love it: 10 best Valentine's Day gifts for him and her
If you're looking for something special for 14 February, why not try one of these elegant gifts? Or just treat yourself
With so many garish pinks and reds about at this time of year, it’s easy to have a last-minute taste bypass when you’re picking out a Valentine’s Day gift. To help, we’ve chosen some special, fun and romantic pressies to show you care – without going OTT.
From the arty Scribbler The Book of Hearts to Neom’s limited edition Love candle, we hope these gifts will make someone you love’s day
Click on the gallery below to see the IndyBest buys
If you’ve got a football fan in your life, we reckon you can’t go wrong with Savile Rouge’s stylish cashmere scarves. Starfish’s Personalised Heart Chalkboard lets you put an individual stamp on a thoughtful pressie that won’t make too much of a dent in your wallet. And for the bloke who doesn’t take Valentine’s Day – or himself – too seriously, check out Joules’ range of pants.
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
Tunisia beach attack: How can British Muslims respond to the latest outrages?
- 1 David Cameron refers to 83-year-old Labour MP Dennis Skinner as 'Jurassic Park'
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal will donate entire $32bn fortune to charity