Love it: 10 best Valentine's Day gifts for him and her
If you're looking for something special for 14 February, why not try one of these elegant gifts? Or just treat yourself
With so many garish pinks and reds about at this time of year, it’s easy to have a last-minute taste bypass when you’re picking out a Valentine’s Day gift. To help, we’ve chosen some special, fun and romantic pressies to show you care – without going OTT.
From the arty Scribbler The Book of Hearts to Neom’s limited edition Love candle, we hope these gifts will make someone you love’s day
Click on the gallery below to see the IndyBest buys
If you’ve got a football fan in your life, we reckon you can’t go wrong with Savile Rouge’s stylish cashmere scarves. Starfish’s Personalised Heart Chalkboard lets you put an individual stamp on a thoughtful pressie that won’t make too much of a dent in your wallet. And for the bloke who doesn’t take Valentine’s Day – or himself – too seriously, check out Joules’ range of pants.
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
The open loathing between Barack Obama and Benjamin Netanyahu just got worse
President Putin is a dangerous psychopath - reason is not going to work with him
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
- 1 Three-year-old boy shoots pregnant mother and father in New Mexico
- 2 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 3 Jewish community urged to boycott Cornwall village after residents vote for 'Hitlers Walk' sign to be reinstated
- 4 Gorillaz Phase 4: Cartoon supergroup is back as new artwork is unveiled
- 5 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'