Love it: 10 best Valentine's Day gifts for him and her
If you're looking for something special for 14 February, why not try one of these elegant gifts? Or just treat yourself
With so many garish pinks and reds about at this time of year, it’s easy to have a last-minute taste bypass when you’re picking out a Valentine’s Day gift. To help, we’ve chosen some special, fun and romantic pressies to show you care – without going OTT.
From the arty Scribbler The Book of Hearts to Neom’s limited edition Love candle, we hope these gifts will make someone you love’s day
Click on the gallery below to see the IndyBest buys
If you’ve got a football fan in your life, we reckon you can’t go wrong with Savile Rouge’s stylish cashmere scarves. Starfish’s Personalised Heart Chalkboard lets you put an individual stamp on a thoughtful pressie that won’t make too much of a dent in your wallet. And for the bloke who doesn’t take Valentine’s Day – or himself – too seriously, check out Joules’ range of pants.
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella