Fed up of tripping over the vacuum cleaner cord or having to unplug your hoover again and again as you move round your home? It may be time to invest in a cordless vacuum cleaner.
Burning a delicately fragranced candle is easily the most luxurious way to fill your home with scent. Adding instant romantic light, warmth and fragrance, it can help set a mood and help you to unwind.
Whether it’s their first day at school, uni or a new project, treat the student in your life to some smart stationery
Gear up for next week’s National Cycle to Work day with one of these practical backpacks and messenger bags
Banish subtle and delicate digital decoration in favour of striking pieces on your fingers
Going away with a little one in tow? Make sure you have somewhere comfy and safe for them to sleep on-the-go – and a place to play too
From state of the art devices with stabilised cameras to mini gadgets that can soar around the home, we take some flying objects for a spin
- 1 Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
- 2 Ebola virus: It's ripped through towns – now the deadliest ever outbreak of the virus is heading for Africa's teeming cities
- 3 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward